Birchbox had a really special treat for us in July. This month’s picks are all personally selected by designer Cynthia Rowley and even the outside of the box is cute!
This is my first official haul! I’ve obviously been buying makeup and beauty products for a while, but I’ve never documented it like this before so please bear with me 🙂
I’ve been shopping at Target a lot recently, both online and in-store, and these are my new acquisitions:
And just one thing from Ulta…
Okay, I know that was a lot, so I’m not going to review everything now, but as I use each one I will post reviews. For now, I’ll tell you what great deals I got!
- Rimmel lip pencil in 014 Wild Clover $1.18 (down from $4.79)
- CG Outlast All Day Lip Color in Red Cashmere $1.98 (down from $7.99) such a steal!
- CG PerfectPoint eye liner in Plum Velvet $4.99
- Maybelline Expert Wear eyeshadow singles in Silver Lining $2.94
- Eos organic lip balm 4-pack $10.99
- Sonia Kashuk hydrating lip balm SPF 14 in Peach Passion $1.98 (down from $7.99) another steal!
- Sally Hansen Insta Dry nail polish in Cocoa Crisp $1.24 (down from $4.99)
- Essie 4pc Neon mini nail polishes $8.48, normally $17
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle moist conditioner w/ mini hairspray, $2.99
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly spray gel w/ mini hair spray, $2.99
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly finishing touch cream, $2.99 (down from $5.99)
- Redken SatinWear 02 Ultimate Blow Dry Lotion $4 for travel size
My online order from Target got split up into a few different shipments so I’ll have more to post later.
Random non-beauty purchase (I am also fascinated by technology, which you’ll find out):
I picked up a Flip tripod for $7.99, instead of $14.99!! I’ve wanted one since Christmas when I got my Flip Cam and I was so happy to find this one on sale. Now I’ll be able to make videos about makeup & beauty products for you! Haha!
Can I please rub it in that in this blog post alone I saved $37.85?!!! Yeah, stick with me and I’ll hopefully be able to save you money, too!
Posted in beauty, hair products, haul, makeup
Tagged Aussie, COVERGIRL, Eos, Essie, FlipCam, Herbal Essences, Maybelline, Redken, Rimmel, Sally Hansen, Sonia Kashuk, Target, Ulta