Not Just A Pretty Face recently had a post previewing a first-of-it’s-kind article that will be in the May issue of Glamour magazine. It is an investigative report into some of the chemicals that people (especially women) expose themselves to everyday. The article questions whether chemicals are making us fat, sick, and infertile, which many people already believe. Glamour states that women are especially vulnerable because we use more cosmetics & other beauty products than men, and our bodies also treat the chemicals differently once they are ingested. A lot of common chemicals are treated like hormones inside our bodies and can mess with a whole host of things. Please take a few moments to read the article and learn more about how the FDA hasn’t even reviewed or approved most of the products we use daily.
Welcome to Beauty Lite!
Search Beauty Lite:
- youtu.be/SkuUXGSR2k4 GO WATCH MY 4 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU ARE BORED VIDEO!! Ft. Erika Schevling thanks love you guys❤️ 2 years ago
- When I was checking the views, I didn't expect 20 subscribers, 80 views for blind makeup and 72 for fail or holy grail. Tysm 3 years ago
- 75 views on our blind makeup challenge❤️ thanks guys😘 3 years ago
- 15 subscribers!😱 thanks guys❤️ 3 years ago
- Go give it a thumbs up http://t.co/kRT77uWL1B 3 years ago