This is my first official haul! I’ve obviously been buying makeup and beauty products for a while, but I’ve never documented it like this before so please bear with me 🙂
I’ve been shopping at Target a lot recently, both online and in-store, and these are my new acquisitions:
And just one thing from Ulta…
Okay, I know that was a lot, so I’m not going to review everything now, but as I use each one I will post reviews. For now, I’ll tell you what great deals I got!
- Rimmel lip pencil in 014 Wild Clover $1.18 (down from $4.79)
- CG Outlast All Day Lip Color in Red Cashmere $1.98 (down from $7.99) such a steal!
- CG PerfectPoint eye liner in Plum Velvet $4.99
- Maybelline Expert Wear eyeshadow singles in Silver Lining $2.94
- Eos organic lip balm 4-pack $10.99
- Sonia Kashuk hydrating lip balm SPF 14 in Peach Passion $1.98 (down from $7.99) another steal!
- Sally Hansen Insta Dry nail polish in Cocoa Crisp $1.24 (down from $4.99)
- Essie 4pc Neon mini nail polishes $8.48, normally $17
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle moist conditioner w/ mini hairspray, $2.99
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly spray gel w/ mini hair spray, $2.99
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly finishing touch cream, $2.99 (down from $5.99)
- Redken SatinWear 02 Ultimate Blow Dry Lotion $4 for travel size
My online order from Target got split up into a few different shipments so I’ll have more to post later.
Random non-beauty purchase (I am also fascinated by technology, which you’ll find out):
I picked up a Flip tripod for $7.99, instead of $14.99!! I’ve wanted one since Christmas when I got my Flip Cam and I was so happy to find this one on sale. Now I’ll be able to make videos about makeup & beauty products for you! Haha!
Can I please rub it in that in this blog post alone I saved $37.85?!!! Yeah, stick with me and I’ll hopefully be able to save you money, too!